Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 13: The Ukulele Blues

Kind of a fun little blues song this week. It's hard to play the blues on a ukulele. It's such a happy little instrument! The ukulele that you're hearing in this song is my Favilla (from the 1950's). Every time I pull it off the hook and play it, I think I like it more and more. It has such a sweet tone. I'm so glad that it crossed my path at the antique store a few years ago.

I also got to have some fun with a metal trumpet kazoo that I found at that same antique store on this week's song. Hey, you can't have ukulele blues without a kazoo, right? 

Hope you enjoy this week's entry. The download is free (as it is on all of these songs). If you'd like to donate some $ though, that would be awesome! Just click the donate tab up top to donate securely through Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment